Yahoo or Ymail is the most popular email service and internet portal in the United States, as well as it appears to be among the top email services in the world generally. Such popularity of this service is caused, not in the last place, by the abundance of customization features, which allow the users of Yahoo to make the appearance of their email as they want.
Before Creating a Yahoo Account
Yet, one of the biggest drawbacks of Yahoo, as the majority of internet users think, is an obligation to provide one’s phone number in order to get started. If you are ready for such a “sacrifice”, then you are able to create account Yahoo within several minutes by following the guidelines, published below.
Create Yahoo Account Step-by-Step
- If you want to create account Yahoo (Ymail), your first step must be accessing the webpage of this internet portal: http://yahoo.com/.
- Once you have accessed the main page of this service, draw your attention to the right-upper area. There is a “Mail” button, and you should give a click to it.
- On the next page, you will be able to kick start the process of registration. For doing so, you have just to click on the “Sign up” button, located at the bottom of the page.
- That will lead you to a page with a registration form. You need to provide the following information about yourself: first and last names, username (your future email address), password, gender, and date of birth. Note that you should necessarily provide your mobile phone number by typing it in the respective field. Once the registration form is filled, click on “Continue.”
- On the following page, you will be asked to verify the mobile number of yours. Choose how you want to do it: either with the help of an SMS message or by receiving a call. Click on the respective button.
- After you have received an SMS message or a call with a confirmation code (consisting of 5 figures), enter it in the respective field and click on “Verify.”
- Then, you will get to see a notification, displaying that you have just become a “proud owner” of a Yahoo account. There, you should give a click to the “Let’s get started” button.
- Now, you are actually viewing the inbox of your newly created account. From that very moment, you can use your new Yahoo account the way you want.