Yahoo (Ymail or mailyahoo) is considered to be the most popular email service in the United States, whereas it offers not simply email services, but the pages with fresh news and a large variety of other services (such as Tumblr and Flickr). If you have just signed up for such a service as Yahoo, you might have problems while struggling to sign in to this service.
Before You Log In to Yahoo.com
This easy, step-by-step guide shows in details and with pictures how to sign in to your Yahoo account (which means how to complete the Yahoo sign in process). In addition to that, you will get to know about where to find the most important information and enable important features. Enjoy!
Log In to Yahoo Step-by-Step
- You have to start the process of Yahoo sign in by launching the browser of yours and going to the page of this internet portal: http://yahoo.com/.
- You will find a “Sign in” button on that page, situated in the right-upper area of it. After having spotted that button, you should give a click to it.
- On the following page, you will be required to type your email address in the provided field. Do so and proceed further by clicking on the button of “Next.”
- In the next place, you should also enter the password of yours and finalize the procedure of Yahoo sign in by giving a click to the button of “Sign in.”
- Immediately after doing those manipulations, you will get to see the page of your Yahoo inbox, where you can view the letters you have received.
- If you want to start writing a letter or view your spam folder, draw your attention to the fourth screenshot, which clearly shows where you can do it.
- The fifth screenshot shows that you are able to access the page with the information about yourself and security settings by moving your mouse over the icon of your profile (which is situated in the right-upper area of the inbox page).
- Finally, the last image displays where and how you can access the menu of settings as well as to adjust some other features.