Yahoo is considered to be one of the world’s most popular email services in the world, yet a large share of its users are based in the United States. This service offers lots of customization features and synchronization with other services, whereas it causes such a popularity of the service.
Moreover, Yahoo is also known as the company that owns such social networks as Tumblr and Flickr, so it is not surprising that more and more people sign up for it. If you want to complete the process of Yahoo sign up quickly and easily, you can spare your time by sticking to the guidelines, placed beneath.
Sign Up Yahoo Step-by-Step
- The first step you should make in the entire process of signing up for Yahoo is accessing the Yahoo’s main webpage: http://yahoo.com/.
- There is a “Sign in” icon, located in the right-upper area of the Yahoo’s webpage, and you need to click on it.
The text button of Yahoo sign up can be found at the bottom of the Yahoo sign in form
- That will lead to the accession to the sign in form of Yahoo, yet you need to sign up for this service first. Draw your attention to the bottom of the sign in form, where you will find the “Sign up” text button. Give it a click.
- On the following page, you should complete the most important part of the registration process: you have to fill the Yahoo sign up form. So, you need to fill the following fields: full name, gender, birthdate, mobile number (it is obligatory and you cannot avoid it!), and username (which will serve as your email address). After having it done, click on “Continue.”
- You need to verify your phone number now. Click either on “Call me with an Account Key” or “Text me an Account Key.”
- After obtaining the confirmation code, which consists of 5 digits, enter it in the provided field and click on the button of “Verify.”
- Right after doing so, you will notice that you have just signed up for Yahoo. After clicking on the button of “Let’s get started”, you will get to see the inbox of the newly created account, whereas you will find there some suggestions for arranging and setting up your account. Enjoy using Yahoo!